Penetration testers, those guys who get paid to hack computers and networking systems for vulnerabilities, have an undeniably cool job. Of course, it isn’t all dark-web-and-mystery. It’s about knowing the tools to find the exploitable openings that others can’t find.
InfoSec Institute states median pay of a certified pentester is over $70,000 annually, so if you’re looking to break into a new field (pun intended), you can get a leg up with the training found in this 2018 Supercharged Cybersecurity course bundle ($29.99, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals).
This package is a treasure trove of tech security knowledge, 12 hours of coursework paired with over 2,700 pages of reading that explores every facet of this vitally important role in any IT department.
While this instructions center on understanding the literally hundreds of pentesting tools under the Kali Linux umbrella, you’ll also dig into other popular security measures, including Python and Wireshark.
Your training includes:
- Kali Linux 2 Assuring Security by Penetration Testing (a $35.99 value)
- Kali Linux 2: Windows Penetration Testing (a $39.99 value)
- Mastering Kali Linux Wireless Pentesting (a $39.99 value)
- Learning Python Web Penetration Testing (a $74.99 value)
- Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing (a $84.99 value)
- Building Virtual Pentesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing (a $47.99 value)
- Practical Mobile Forensics (a $43.99 value)
- Learning Python for Forensics (a $47.99 value)
- Digital Forensics with Kali Linux (a $124.99 value)
- Network Analysis Using Wireshark 2 (a $94.99 value)
This virtual library of cybersecurity tricks and tips would normally run you over $630, but with this limited time offer, you can get the entire package for less than the cost of any single volume — just $29.99.