Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Let’s not mince words: Writing a book is hard, and there’s a reason why so many people have never followed through with it. But if you’re serious about getting published (or writing any long-form content, for that matter), then you need Scrivener.
Part word processor, part project management tool, Scrivener has garnered accolades and even a following from authors who have used it to land atop those NYT bestseller lists. See for yourself why — grab it for 50 percent off right now from TNW Deals.
What sets Scrivener apart from Word or a mere Google Doc? It’s a writing environment that follows your lead, adjusting to your workflow with a bevy of specialized helping tools at the ready… including but not limited to:
- A document snapshot feature that lets you access earlier revisions
- The ability to merge text and graphic elements
- Storyboarding features that let you seamlessly plan out your work
- Automatic backups that save your projects every time you open or close them
- A Scriptwriter mode that offers custom formatting and lets you easily export scripts into programs like Final Draft
Whether you’re a churn and burn type of author, or a write first, edit later scribe — this powerful program is guaranteed to beef up your writing arsenal. Gift yourself (or your favorite writer) Scrivener for Windows this holiday season for just $20 from TNW Deals.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.