Cloud accounting solution FreshBooks has launched an Android app that gives small businesses and financial professionals another tool to better manage their companies. This is in addition to Freshbooks’ other apps, with the iPhone version launched in August 2012 and the iPad being released several months later.
With more than six million users in more than 120 countries, FreshBooks is looking to maximize its reach by giving users of iOS and Android device the chance to use its service. The goal is to help small business owners expedite payment while not needing to waste time figuring out invoicing.
Here are some of the capabilities FreshBooks for Android offers:
- Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates from anywhere
- Check invoice statuses and instantly see if a client has viewed or paid an invoice
- Capture photos of expense receipts and upload to the cloud for safe keeping
- Run the timer and track time on the go so billable minutes are never lost
- Compare time tracked against project budgets
- Turn address book contacts into FreshBooks Clients that you can invoice in a single click
- Work offline and automatically sync your work once you’re connected to the internet
The Android app is free for customers to use.
Photo credit: Thinkstock