Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
If you’re questioning whether learning Ruby on Rails adds value to your web dev career, consider this: Twitter, Github, Groupon, Hulu, and Airbnb were all developed using Ruby. And if you want to fully grasp this powerful yet streamlined programming environment, you need instruction like this Complete Ruby on Rails Super Bundle.
Right now, you can pick up this A-to-Z overview of all things Ruby at over 90 percent off from TNW Deals.
As you work your way through 10 courses and over 100 hours worth of instruction, it’ll become clear why Ruby on Rails is one of the most popular web dev platforms around. A quick rundown of all included courses in your training:
- Ruby on Rails: The Beginner’s Guide to Ruby on Rails Framework
- Ruby Programming Module #1: Ruby Fundamentals
- Ruby Programming Module #2: Learn Variables and Arrays
- Ruby Programming Module #3: Operators and Exceptions
- Ruby Programming Module #4: Statements, Loops and Break Concepts
- Ruby Programming Module #5: Methods, Classes and Objects
- Ruby Programming Module #6: Learn Symbols, FileIO, Gem and Debugging
- Ruby Programming Training
- Ruby Debugging: Learn Debugging in Ruby from Scratch
- Web Development with Ruby: Learn Ruby Programming and Ruby on Rails Framework
All this Ruby knowledge gives knowledgeable developers a stellar new tool for knocking out cool, function-rich web designs more efficiently — and a killer way to launch a career upswing.
The package of Ruby courses normally costs $3,000, so lock in all this training for just $39 right now courtesy of TNW Deals.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.