If you’re going to learn how to design your own apps, you’ll need to get intimately familiar with how people actually react to your work. From User Interface, assessing how the project looks and feels, to User Experience, encompassing the entirety of how users engage with and use that app, there’s a lot to learn.
But you can go a long way toward untangling the mystery around why some apps click with an audience, while others fail with the training from the Complete UI/UX Fundamentals course bundle. The full package is available now at the limited time price of only $29 from TNW Deals.
Any coder will tell you nothing can work without a strong sense of the fundamentals, which is why this beginner-focused training including nine courses settles on teaching you everything you need to know about coding from the ground up.
- UX Design: Understanding the User & Business (a $124.99 value)
- UX Design: Understanding User Engagement (a $124.99 value)
- Brand & UX Design: Intro to User Experience for Brands (a $64.99 value)
- UX Design Career Toolkit: Is UX Right For You? (a $59.99 value)
- Animations Transforms & 3D Design with CSS for UI/UX (a $134.99 value)
- The Complete App Design Course (a $199.99 value)
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Your Complete Beginner’s Guide (a $200 value)
- Mobile App Design: Learn UX/UI & Start Freelancing Career (a $40 value)
- App Design with Adobe XD (a $74.99 value)
The training kicks off with four courses covering user experience, including everything from identifying the wants and needs of your user to spotting customer habits to brand building to pulling all that data together to get hired as a UX expert.
And that’s not even half the training found in this package. There’s also a deep dive into app design, featuring a full exploration of Adobe’s dedicated UX design tool XD, a tutorial on Adobe’s crown jewel app Photoshop and a complete guide to creating engaging 3D animations.
These courses all range between $200 and $40, but if you get this deal before time runs out, you can score all nine courses for about $3 each, only $29.