Increasing conversion on your site can feel like a mystery sometimes — but that’s where it helps to understand how the human mind works and makes decisions.
This course by behavioral psychologist Dr. Susan Weinschenk will teach you everything you need to know about user behavior and principles you can use in your design workflow to increase engagement and motivate your audience to take action.
Through the course, featuring over 80 lectures spanning five hours of content, you’ll learn the psychology behind user behavior for websites, apps and tech products. By understanding motivations that trigger these behavior patterns, you’ll be be able to design for increased conversion — and Dr. Weinschenk is there to guide you through it all, with insightful lectures and challenging quizzes to test your learning.
Get unlimited access to this easy-to-follow course, so you can study at your own pace and and learn how to turn visitors into customers, for only $19 from TNW Deals.
Here are some notable benefits of the course:
- Over 83 lectures and five hours of content
- Learn the psychology that applies to behavior when people use websites, apps or other technology products
- Learn how to create a more engaging design using these psychology principles
- Learn what really motivates people to take action
- Receive certificate of completion