It’s Monday! That means it’s the perfect time to catch up on the news you missed over the weekend with a cup of coffee.
We’ve collected all the news and features you missed over the weekend into this handy list. It’s the perfect selection to help you power through the day.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Star Wars is getting the VR treatment
- YouTube is working on a livestream chat API for better comment control
- 12 more adorable startup pets at the awwfice
- Soundsgood wants to be your home of curated music, no matter what streaming service you use
- Watch this learning AI smash Super Mario World with ease
- Alibaba will soon release TBO, its Netflix competitor for China
- How I setup an online course worth $100k
- The science behind viral content
- 43 lessons growing from $0 to $1+ million in revenue, twice
- The 4 types of productivity
- What your age says about how you use the Web
- How to name your startup
- App indexing will fix app search, but Google and Apple are using it differently
From beyond The Next Web
- From tech reporter to Silicon Valley writer and back again [Wired]
- Why startups love Moleskines [The New Yorker]
- Philae comet lander wakes up [BBC]
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.