With Monday under way, there’s no use pining for a weekend that has passed you by and left you in the dust. The only thing you can do now is get your head down, power through the week and make it to the next one.
To help you manage that, we’ve put together everything you missed while you were offline doing other things this weekend.
Don’t worry about thanking us, it’s literally what we’re here for. All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, clear 10 minutes from your schedule and catch up on all the best news and features you’ve missed from the last two days.
From The Next Web over the weekend:
- Mass data-collection is back on the cards in the UK
- Getty Images teams up with Instagram for photography grant program
- Nintendo will launch five mobile games by 2017
- Google security experts support federal ruling against NSA’s metadata collection in Reddit AMA
- The ExoMount Touch gives your phone the best seat in your car – get it now from TNW Deals
- Canary home security hub review: High-end specs in the wrong places
- 11 things I learned during two weeks with an Apple Watch
- 10 books that will change how you think forever
- Why you shouldn’t take a client’s money
- How I got 60 leads in 24 hours with just a landing page
- Why silence is a startup killer
- Meet the man who left NASA to join a European startup
- What McDonald’s can teach us about selling
- 60 free tools for modern storytellers
From beyond The Next Web:
- An Obama Plan to Stop Foreign Hackers Has Mixed Results [The New York Times]
- Does Artificial Intelligence Pose a Threat? [The Wall Street Journal]
- Here’s One Thing All the Billion-Dollar Unicorns Have in Common [Recode]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the weekend. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.