Monday morning is not your friend. It doesn’t want to help ease you into the week, it wants you to hit the ground running and keep going until you drop at the end of Friday.
However, we’ve got other ideas. We want you to start your week with a coffee and a catch-up. So here’s all the best tech news and features you ‘ve missed over the last two days. You’re welcome.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- You Can Now Play a Super Mario 64 Remake in Your Browser
- Uploader Lets You Send Photos to Instagram From your Mac
- Ellen Pao Loses Sexual Discrimination Case Against KPCB
- Meerkat Chrome Extension Brings Comments to Web Client
- Pebble Time’s Kickstarter Raised More Than $20 Million
- Rocket Internet Goes Brazil-First With Its New Startup
- Top Deals This Week from TNW Deals
- The Secret Science of Shopping: Why We Buy What We Do
- How To Manage Email So It Doesn’t Manage You
- The Advantages of Being Rich and Owning a Maserati
- Why These 9 Companies Choose Transparency
- A Brief History Of Bitcoin – And Where It’s Going Next
- Why Leaving Your Comfort Zone Can Be So Rewarding
- 4 Ways To Improve Customer Experience Using Data
From beyond The Next Web
- A Wi-Fi Barbie Doll With the Soul of Siri [The New York Times]
- Call of Duty World Championship 2015: Denial claims victory in thrilling finale [The Guardian]
- US Coding Website GitHub Hit With Cyberattack [The Wall Street Journal]
So there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.