Professional networking site LinkedIn has posted its most shared stories of 2011. It wasn’t YouTube videos that were shared the most, it was stories that focused on making you a better worker and employer. The topics ranged from how to motivate your employees, to tips on setting up a successful day for yourself.
The top shared stories by its 130M users show that the site is all business, no play. Here are the top ten most shared stories on LinkedIn from 2011:
- 9 Things That Motivate Employees More Than Money (Inc.) Nov. 28
- Steve Jobs and the Seven Rules of Success (Entrepreneur) Oct. 14
- Steve Jobs: How To Live Before You Die (TED Talks) October
- The World at Seven Billion (BBC) Oct. 26
- Four Destructive Myths Most Companies Still Live By (Harvard Business Review) Nov. 1
- 5 Things to Do Every Day for Success (Fast Company) March 1
- Tech Firm Implements Employee ‘Zero Email’ Policy (Yahoo News) Nov. 29
- The Org Charts of all the Major Tech Companies (Humor) (Business Insider) June 29
- Here’s How People Look at Your Facebook Profile — Literally (Mashable) Nov. 30
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Rockstar Employees Happy (GigaOM) Oct. 15
Steve Jobs clearly had an incredible impact on LinkedIn professionals, especially ones focused on Technology, as the top ten list shows. No stories about his passing specifically are on this list, but as the months have gone by, never before seen videos have trickled out to the media, complete with new meaning.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.