Easter is a time to take a break. To step back and spend some time with your friends and family.
Of course, if you did spend the weekend doing that, there’s a good chance you missed the biggest and best stories that happened while you weren’t paying attention.
Europe, are you ready?
TNW Conference is back for its 12th year. Reserve your 2-for-1 ticket voucher now.
Luckily you for you, they’re all here in one handy list. You’re welcome.
News from The Next Web
- Facebook’s ‘Safety Check’ feature may be screwing things up in Pakistan right now
- A lame iOS 9.3 bug is freezing and crashing devices when links are tapped
- This couple can’t do the simplest things online because their last name is ‘Null’
- You’ll soon be able to ‘holoport’ anywhere in the world with Microsoft
- You can now control your Nest using Amazon’s Alexa
- Microsoft’s giant Surface whiteboard is finally shipping after numerous delays
Features, reviews, deals, distractions and more
- Review: Satechi’s Aluminum Headphones may be just the thing your new iPhone 7 will need
- Weekend business update: Microsoft chatbot spews hate-speech, the Apple event, and more
- Flirtey’s historic drone delivery gives you an idea of how ridiculous the future will look
- This week in patents: Phantom limbs, battling cancer, and more
- 5 stupid interview questions you should never ask
- Pay what you want for this 10-course ‘Start a Side Business’ bundle
- Here’s a tool to help avoid that awkward moment you realize your name is trademarked
- Build real apps with BaseRails Ruby on Rails Training: 98% Off
From beyond TNW
- Microsoft Aims to Help Developers Write One Program for All Devices [WSJ]
- Ethereum, a Virtual Currency, Enables Transactions That Rival Bitcoin’s [NYT]
- Back From The Dead [AVC.com]