Easter is a time to take a break. To step back and spend some time with your friends and family.
Of course, if you did spend the weekend doing that, there’s a good chance you missed the biggest and best stories that happened while you weren’t paying attention.
“The most awesome stage”
Last year, Facebook's VP of Design thought the TNW Conference main stage was the best she'd ever been on.
Luckily you for you, they’re all here in one handy list. You’re welcome.
News from The Next Web
- Facebook’s ‘Safety Check’ feature may be screwing things up in Pakistan right now
- A lame iOS 9.3 bug is freezing and crashing devices when links are tapped
- This couple can’t do the simplest things online because their last name is ‘Null’
- You’ll soon be able to ‘holoport’ anywhere in the world with Microsoft
- You can now control your Nest using Amazon’s Alexa
- Microsoft’s giant Surface whiteboard is finally shipping after numerous delays
Features, reviews, deals, distractions and more
- Review: Satechi’s Aluminum Headphones may be just the thing your new iPhone 7 will need
- Weekend business update: Microsoft chatbot spews hate-speech, the Apple event, and more
- Flirtey’s historic drone delivery gives you an idea of how ridiculous the future will look
- This week in patents: Phantom limbs, battling cancer, and more
- 5 stupid interview questions you should never ask
- Pay what you want for this 10-course ‘Start a Side Business’ bundle
- Here’s a tool to help avoid that awkward moment you realize your name is trademarked
- Build real apps with BaseRails Ruby on Rails Training: 98% Off
From beyond TNW
- Microsoft Aims to Help Developers Write One Program for All Devices [WSJ]
- Ethereum, a Virtual Currency, Enables Transactions That Rival Bitcoin’s [NYT]
- Back From The Dead [AVC.com]