Sometimes spending the weekend away from the bright glow of your computer or phone screen is a real blessing, and other times you end up feeling like you’ve missed out on something. Well, fear not, we didn’t switch off this weekend.
So, put on the kettle or coffee pot, pledge not to check your emails for at least 10 minutes, and read on to see the best tech news and features from The Next Web and beyond from across the last two days.
News From The Next Web over the weekend
- Apple Requests Retrial To Attempt To Squeeze More Money Out of Samsung
- LG Confirms Its Upcoming G3 Smartphone Will Have a 5.5-inch Screen
- Chat App Company Kakao is Merging with Korean Web Firm Daum
- Four Things Microsoft Can Do To Take Windows To The Next Level
- The Difference Between Traffic and Audience
- How to Use Google+ Communities for Business
- 7 Things You Should Do Before Launching a Beacon Program
- Why Your Next Request For Proposal Won’t Work
- 3 Brands That Are Driving The Future of Social-Mobile Shopping
- Selling Through Customer Service: Turn Customers into Evangelists
From beyond The Next Web
- US may act to keep Chinese hackers out of Def Con hacker event [Reuters]
- Government Seeks Seven-Month Sentence for LulzSec Leader ‘Sabu’ [Wired]
- Investor Talk on Uber’s Valuation Hits as High as $17 Billion [The Wall Street Journal]
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock