From a knowledge standpoint, learning SQL makes sense. The web is all about data, and SQL is the primary language for managing data and data structures…therefore, it’s definitely something worth knowing.
Of course, you may also be swayed by the salaries database developers bring home — which usually land somewhere between $85,000 up to $100,000 (or more) annually. Businesses need data analysis and analytics, so get in on this growing job sector with the training in the Ultimate SQL Bootcamp. Right now, the entire package is on sale for just $49 (87 percent off) from TNW Deals.
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
The collection includes nine courses featuring more than 68 hours of training. SQL is at the heart of app development, which means this bundle gives you a framework for creating apps of almost any variety. With this instruction, you’ll understand who to structure a database as well as how to manage its data, all while allowing it to grow naturally and remain protected from hackers.
The courses featured include:
- A SQL Server, ASP.NET, CSS, C# & jQuery Course (a $100 value)
- SQL Database for Beginners (a $99 value)
- SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database (a $50 value)
- From 0 To 1: Heavy Lifting with SQL & Databases (a $49 value)
- Learn Beginner PHP & MySQL the Easy Way (a $30 value)
- An Introduction to MySQL Database Development (a $20 value)
- SQL for Marketers (a $20 value)
- SQL Database MasterClass: Go from Pupil to Master (a $20 value)
- Complete WAMP & MySQL Course (a $20 value)
From SQL to associated disciplines like C#, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and jQuery, this is over $400 worth of career-launching know-how available at a huge savings, only $49 until this deal runs out.