For the third edition of TNW Conference USA, 1500 people are gathering in New York to secure new business with the world’s most innovative technology companies – both large and small.
Meet the world’s hottest entrepreneurs, watch 20 curated keynote talks, and do business with the industry’s leading decision makers. This is your chance to WIN one of five tickets to TNW USA in New York!
“TNW is the best breed of event. Smart attendees, provocative talks, and masterful execution. There are few things I travel around the world for, but TNW is one of them.” – Tim Ferris, Author of ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’
- Jason Fried: CEO + co-founder, Basecamp
- Jake Schwarz: CEO + co-founder, General Assembly
- Miguel McKelvey: Co-founder & Chief Creative Officer, WeWork
- Des Traynor: Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Intercom
- Danielle Strle: Director of Product, Tumblr
- Carl Pei: Co-founder & Head of Global, OnePlus
What you win:
- 1 Ticket to TNW USA in New York
- Includes access to 1500 business professionals, 20 curated keynote talks & 100 carefully-chosen, early-stage startup pitches
- Date: November 18, 2015
- Location: Manhattan Center, 311 W. 34th
Note: traveling costs not included. Click here to learn more!
Read next: Siri knows all about Back to the Future Day