Simply put – software bundles are great. They load you up with a ton of apps on the cheap. However, most Mac App bundles cost around $40 or $50. That’s what makes this latest bundle from StackSocial stand out – it includes 10 mac apps with an MSRP of $412 for whatever you want – it’s name your own price!
The featured mac app in this bundle is Camtasia for Mac 2, the #1 rated screen-casting application for Mac. As we here at The Next Web said, “If you’ve not yet used Camtasia for Mac, you’re really missing out.” Normally $100 by itself, you can get Camtasia as part of the Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle from StackSocial for 99% off.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
The bundle also includes CrossOver (MSRP $60), a top virtualization app that lets you run PC programs on your Mac.
Here’s how the Name Your Own Price works. If you pay more than the average price of the bundle, you get all 10 apps. If you pay less than the average price of the bundle, you only get 3 apps (Airy, Compartments, & My Living Desktop).
The full lineup of apps is:
- Camtasia 2 ($99) – The #1 Rated Screen Casting tool for Mac
- CrossOver 12.5 ($60) – Run Windows programs on your Mac
- Lucid ($53) – Add animations to web pages w/out code
- iDocument 2 ($50) – Smart document management for Mac
- Narrator ($40) – Give words audio their audio depth
- MacHider ($10) – Securely hide files and folders on your Mac
- RaySupreme ($40) – Texture, Render, and Built 3D Models
- Airy ($20) – Powerful YouTube video downloader
- My Living Desktop ($30) – Display beautiful animations on your desktop
- Compartments for Mac ($10) – A fast, beautiful, and easy to use home inventory application
Win the new iPhone: If you pay enough to make it onto the leaderboard at any time during the promotion, you will automatically be entered to win a new iPhone (widely believed to be the dubbed the iPhone 5S).
If you like Mac software (or just a good bargain in general) head over to StackSocial for more details:
Header image credit: MIGUEL MEDINA/AFP/Getty Images