Martin SFP BryantFounder
Martin Bryant is founder of Big Revolution, where he helps tech companies refine their proposition and positioning, and develops high-qualit Martin Bryant is founder of Big Revolution, where he helps tech companies refine their proposition and positioning, and develops high-quality, compelling content for them. He previously served in several roles at TNW, including Editor-in-Chief. He left the company in April 2016 for pastures new.
How was your weekend? If you were largely offline, here’s a chance to catch up on the tech news and discussion you missed on The Next Web and beyond.
In the news
- Wikimedia and Internet Brands settle all litigation, clearing path for free wiki travel site Wikivoyage
- Mega update: Dotcom’s service now accepts Bitcoin, will expand into email, chat, voice, video, and mobile
- Searchpath lets you quickly embed an elegant, ‘popover’ search box on your site
- Like Nokia’s Asha, Samsung’s Rex ‘smart feature phones’ will bring the Web to emerging markets
- Finish is a straightforward and effective iOS app for managing tasks with deadlines
- European startups need to be valued higher – in more ways than one
- 8 things your VC won’t tell you
- A look inside Obama’s (social) White House
- Russian ecommerce is reaching a tipping point. It’s time that Europe and the US took note
- 30 top apps for making music on your mobile device
- You Are Who You Say You Are – Building a Brand Identity Part I
Interesting stories from beyond The Next Web
- Apple’s Podcast Disaster [Buzzfeed]
- Pinterest May Be Bigger Than You Think, Competing To Be The 2nd Most Popular Social Network [Huffington Post]
- Transcript: The keys to Andreessen Horowitz’s success [Fortune]
Image credit: Thomas Northcut / Thinkstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.