Jeff Cormier, a graduate of SMU and the TW School of Law, is the co-founder of C4 Universe, LLC. Desire to know more? http://about.me/jffc Jeff Cormier, a graduate of SMU and the TW School of Law, is the co-founder of C4 Universe, LLC. Desire to know more? http://about.me/jffcrmr/bio...
In a blog post today, Vevo, has announced the launch of their free VEVO app for iPhone (including iPhone and iPod touch.
Sponsored by AT&T, VEVO App, allows you to discover premium music video content, watch and share music videos, create playlists and be the first to see exclusive new video premieres. Our App even let’s you discover and watch videos that are the most popular in your local area!
Further, the VEVO App allows you to stay hip in your locale by helping you discover and watch videos that are the most popular in your area.
The features of the app include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Access VEVO’s entire music video catalogue – 20,000 videos from more than 7,000 artists and growing rapidly each week.
- Enjoy special features including exclusive videos, premieres, top charts, top playlists, artists on tour and VEVO original music programming.
- Create and save custom playlists for easy on-demand playback of favorite videos.
- Easily discover what videos are being watched around your location right now using Location Services/GPS.
- Have fun with music trivia before watching each video.
- Share any video easily with friends via Twitter, Facebook and via Email.
- Download music from each video within the iTunes Store.
VEVO is also launching an original series called, “Ask:Reply!,” featuring This series will feature artists answering questions from fans submitted through VEVO on Twitter and Facebook.
The lineup for “Ask:Reply!” include artists such as; David Archuleta, Ciara, Civil Twilight, Fantasia, Grace Potter, JLS, Kelis, Maroon 5, Mike Posner, Miranda Cosgrove and We The Kings, with the first featured artist being Ke$ha.
If you are a fan of the music video, check out VEVO’s new app and enjoy some of the robust features the app has to offer.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.