No matter your profession, if you’ve got a Mac, Microsoft Office is often an essential app to allow you to keep up with the Windows users in the workplace.
Business and finance professionals, students, educators, publishers and beyond can benefit from training to manage your workload with this bundle of courses created specifically for optimizing use of Mac software. For a limited time on TNW Deals, you can pick up the MS Office for Mac, iWork 2013 & iBooks Certification at an incredible 96 percent off the retail price.
Simplilearn’s online course in Microsoft Office for Mac 2011, Apple iWork 2013 and iBooks Author offers the following comprehensive training:
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011:
- Increased professional connectivity & productivity by virtually syncing-in
- Create impressive document/presentation
- Add and edit charts/photos
- Co-author, share and post your project/presentation on the web
- Access, edit and view professional documents and presentations online
- Easily manipulate, customize and store projects and presentations
Apple iWork :
- Share and co-author with your team in real time
- Create and work on professional documents/projects on the iCloud
- Add images/graphics, edit and format documents on the web
- Create MS Office-integrated presentations and present them on the web
- Create your own e-book on Apple hardware
- Visualize your imagination using Drag & Drop Interface of iBook apps
- Edit, format, customize and publish your book
- Add updates by publishing new versions of the original title
- Create interactive instructional text books
Pick up MS Office for Mac, iWork 2013 & iBooks Certification today for just $19 from TNW Deals.