Emil was a reporter for The Next Web between 2012 and 2014. Over the years, he has covered the tech industry for multiple publications, incl Emil was a reporter for The Next Web between 2012 and 2014. Over the years, he has covered the tech industry for multiple publications, including Ars Technica, Neowin, TechSpot, ZDNet, and CNET. Stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Twitter today updated its iOS app new photo tools, a new recommended tweets section, and better login verification. You can download the new version now directly from Apple’s App Store.
Here’s the full Twitter version 6.1 for iOS changelog:
- Click on a Tweet and reply with a photo by selecting the gallery icon.
- Easily mention other users when you Tweet a photo.
- Improvements to the photo cropping and image rotation.
- Various improvements to the photo viewer.
- Users with login verification enabled no longer need temporary passwords to log in to their device.
- When you’ve read all the latest Tweets, pull to refresh and see recommendations for new content on Twitter.
The additions first arrived on Twitter for Android on Monday, and the company said they would be “coming soon” to iOS. Two days later and the new version is here.
Image Credit: Damien Meyer/AFP/Getty Images
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.