Ayelet NoffFounder & CEO
Ayelet Noff is the Founder and CEO of PR Firm SlicedBrand , a global PR agency headquartered in Europe. Ayelet has 20 years of experience in Ayelet Noff is the Founder and CEO of PR Firm SlicedBrand , a global PR agency headquartered in Europe. Ayelet has 20 years of experience in public relations and marketing. She has successfully led the PR activities of over a thousand technology companies in various fields, including AI, healthtech, blockchain, mobile, cybersecurity, fintech, lifestyle, and many more.
10. May Google Wave turns out to be a lot more convincing than what I’ve seen so far
9. May people stop giving relevance to terms like Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 and start giving relevance to what those terms mean
8. May advertisers finally admit the fact that that they cannot do without social media playing an integral part in their campaigns
7. May Web entrepreneurs start thinking more about the type of Web tools that people have a need for rather than being so concerned about replicating what’s already a huge success
6. May information on the Web really live up to the dream and starts finding us instead of us needing to search for it
5. May people begin to understand that conversational marketing is about having a dialogue with people and not about who had the best monologue
4. May data portability between various platforms become more simple and efficient
3. May bloggers finally get the respect they deserve from the community
2. May email turn to twitter – each mail cannot be longer than 140 characters (that’s including attachments)
1. May more tools focusing on citizen journalism and real time updating services enable us all to be more aware of what’s happening in the world around us and bring us all closer together
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy 2010. I hope that at least a few wishes in each of our lists come true in the upcoming year.
Image credit: Oliver Widder
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.