Earlier this year, Xiaomi spun off Poco into an independent sub-brand. It also launched a $180 phone called the Poco X2 with a 120Hz display.
The F2 Pro starts at €499 ($541), and features a full HD screen with no notch and a pop-up selfie camera. The phone borrows a lot of specifications from its cousin the Xiaomi K30 Pro. Here’s the full spec sheet:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Rear camera: 64-megapixel main sensor + 13-megapixel wide-angle sensor + 2-megapixel depth sensor + 5-megapixel telemacro sensor
- Front camera: 20-megapixel
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 (that means data read/write operations are twice as fast as the previous generation of storage)
- Battery: 4,700 mAh with 30W fast charging support
- Software: Android 10
The Poco F2 Pro’s 6GB+128 GB version is priced at €499 ($541) and the 8GB+256GB version is priced at €599 ($650). The phone is available for purchase through Gearbest starting today. The company said it’ll make the device available on more channels such as Lazada, Shopee, JD Central, and Amazon soon.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.Follow @thenextweb