Patrick de LaiveCPO and co-founder, TNW
Patrick de Laive is an experienced entrepreneur and daddy of Bo and Denne. He is co-founder of TNW and sporadicly invests in startups. He is Patrick de Laive is an experienced entrepreneur and daddy of Bo and Denne. He is co-founder of TNW and sporadicly invests in startups. He is a frequently asked speaker at (tech) events across the globe. Check his LinkedIn profile and @Patrick on Twitter for more information.
An important part of The Next Web conference (get your tickets today!) is the TNW Paypal X Startup Rally. Not only for the startups that present their new services for the most tech savvy crowd of Europe, but also for the attendees. The Startup Rally gives a good feeling on what is happening in the mobile en web scene: what is hot and what is not.
The 25 selected finalist will enter the main stage for free and receive feedback from our Jury of Experts. The experts are an important part of our success and help startups with their feedback.
I like to introduce you to the first confirmed experts. Here we go:
- Zee Kane [Editor in Chief TheNextWeb and chairman of the Jury]
- Zee is based in London and Editor in Chief at The Next Web. Tech Blogger, Design Connoisseur, Social Media Junkie & Web Application devotee.
- Werner Vogels [CTO Amazon]
- Werner Vogels is CTO of Amazon.com and a beloved guest of The Next Web. Werner is chosen as Chief of the Year 2009 by Information Week and besides all just a great guy.
- Khris Loux [CEO JS-kit]
- Khris is Co-founder of Echo, father of 4 and co-editor of the Synaptic Web. Oh, he has a very contagious smile.
- Tim Ferriss
- Timothy Ferriss is the author of the book The 4-hour work week. He is also an angel investor and guest lecturer at Princeton University.
- Stewart Townsend [Sun]
- Steward manages the Sun Startup Essentials programme for Europe. He loves fast cars, the country, walks and lots of gadgets.
- Robin Wauters [Techcrunch]
- TechCrunch blogger, event organizer (Plugg) and entrepreneur (Oxynade, Talking Heads). Lover of shiny new objects and fancy web apps.
- Marcus Polke [Acton Capital]
- Marcus is with Acton Capital, the Munich-based VC firm. For 15 years he now enjoys happily working with A-list companies, as in Amazon, AOL, Abebooks and Acton.
- Sam Rosenbalm [Microsoft]
- Sam Rosenbalm is Director of Community Development for Microsoft‘s Emerging Business Team (EBT).
- Davor Hebel [Fidelity Growth Partners]
- Davor is a Principal in the London office of Fidelity Growth Partners with a focus on internet and software investments. Currently on the Board of Directors of Asset Control and Seatwave.
In 2 hours, the database closes for submission. If you want to grab the opportunity, sign up.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.