Desk.com (previously Assistly), the customer support service acquired by Salesforce last year, has dropped version one of its iOS app, which will allow its customers to interact with their community on the go.
One of the difficulties of performing customer service at any company is that it usually requires you to be tethered to a desktop or laptop computer, making it nearly impossible to get out of the office. Answering emails is a pain, so being able to use Desk’s features in a compact app is a huge plus:
Here’s a rundown of the features:
· Receive instant push notifications
· Access and respond to all of your support cases and filters
· Open, reassign, or resolve support cases with Quick Actions
· Order cases by priority, status, or date
· Access your macros so you can respond to cases without typing
· Collaborate with other agents by adding case notes
Companies like Twitter, Spotify and Square have adopted Desk’s approach to social customer support, which made it a huge acquisition target for Salesforce.
In effect, thanks to this app, you can now leave your desk.