It’s Monday once again, which means it’s time to spend 10 minutes catching up on all the best tech news, features and reviews from The Next Web and beyond from the last two days.
So, make yourself a coffee, put your phone on silent and play catch-up on everything you missed while you were out doing other things. You can thank us later.
News from The Next Web
- Apple’s Tim Cook Talks TV and Steve Jobs with Charlie Rose
- WordPress Resets 100,000 Accounts as a Precaution
- Tripr Connects Travelers Based on Future Plans
- Any.DO for Android Lets You Attach Files to To-Do List Items
- Windows Phone is Great, but Requires You Go All-in on Microsoft
- #iPhoneRescue: a Gripping Social Media Saga
- MUBI: The Netflix for Cult, Classic and Indie Movies
- Brand Value: a Look at Brand-Focused Startup Accelerators
- How Many Megapixels Does Your Camera Really Need?
- 5 Happiness Secrets for More Productive Employees
- What Is It Really Like to Work in Social Media?
- 10 Tactics Quibb Used to Build an Influential Community
- 5 Must-Have Attributes of Future-Proof Application Integration
From beyond The Next Web
- Treasure Map: The NSA Breach of Telekom and Other German Firms [Der Speigel]
- Alibaba’s Link to Elite Military Family is Etched in Stone [New York Times]
- Facebook under Fire from Drag Queens over ‘real-name’ Rule [The Guardian]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock