Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
It’s Monday once again, which can only mean one thing: it’s time to catch up on all the tech news and features you missed from over the weekend.
So, make a coffee, put your feet up and spend 10 minutes or so catching up on everything that you missed. It’s okay, we won’t tell anyone.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Documents Show the NSA Spied on China’s Huawei
- Bitcoin Exchange Vircurex Battles Insolvency
- Turkey blocks Google DNS and Twitter’s IP addresses in attempt
- LG Announces its First Smart Bulb
- Delta is Offering the Opportunity to Meet Entrepreneurs at 35,000 Feet
- Infamous: Second Son Is the First Must-Have PS4 Exclusive
- Silicon Valley Can’t Keep Up With Korea’s Financial Revolution
- Myspace co-founder Chris DeWolfe on Social Gaming Success
- Designing a Recurring Revenue Model Will Help Attract Capital
- I Tried to Crowdfund My Tuition, But Found 20 Clients Instead
- Upgrade Your Brain: Resources for Coding Beginners
- Get Out of Your Head and Start Something
- Why The ROI of Online Community Doesn’t Matter
From beyond The Next Web
- The Brutal Ageism of Tech [New Republic]
- The Short, Serendipitous Life & Untimely Death Of Antisocial Photo-Sharing App, Rando [TechCrunch]
10 Reasons Why I Self-Funded My Startup and So Should You [Jon Yongfook]
Featured Image Credit – Thinkstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.