Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
Monday morning is with us once again, but rather than letting it make you want to crawl back into bed and hide under the covers, it’s time to face it head on and start your week by catching up on everything you missed from the world of tech over the weekend.
All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, carve 10 minutes out of your busy schedule and read the best news and features from the last two days.
No need to thank us. You’re welcome.
News from The Next Web
- Sketchat for iPhone Lets You Draw Quick Pencil Messages
- BitTorrent Launches Public Beta for Its Maelstrom P2P Browser
- Twitter to Cut Off Firehose Resellers
- US Breaks the Grip of Reviled “Podcasting Patent”
- Mac App Store Bids Adieu to iPhoto and Aperture
- Sprint Reps Will Personally Home Deliver Your Next Phone
- Top TNW Deals This Week
- My Killer Review of the Apple Watch, by Patrick Bateman
- Never Check Your Email Before Noon
- What’s With The Reddit Button That’s Driving the Internet Nuts?
- The Reason You’re Not Happy (And How To Fix It)
- When Criminal Law Meets Neuroscience
- The Rise Of Community Lead Media – And Demise Of Social Networks
- How to Receive Positive Feedback With This One Simple Hack
- Why Multitasking Is Bad For Our Brains
- What We Learned Building A Remote Culture
From beyond The Next Web
- An Apple Watch Meta-Review Reimagined [Monday Note]
- As encryption spreads, U.S. grapples with clash between privacy, security [Washington Post]
- Amazon, Google and More Are Drawn to Home Services Market [The New York Times]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.