Monday’s here, the weekend’s over and it’s hours until the internet is swallowed by Apple Watch chat. Before that, there’s time to catch up with everything that happened in the world of tech over the past two days.
We’ve collected all the news and features you missed over the weekend into this handy list. It’s the perfect selection to help you power through the day.
Stick your phone on silent, select a delicious hot beverage and take 10 minutes to catch up on this weekend’s tech goings on.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Apple Pay On The Apple Watch Is Smarter Than You Think
- Meet GoOpti: BlaBlaCar Rival That Aims to Compete with Uber
- WSJ: Google Working on an VR Version of Android
- Pinterest Publishes Its First Full-Year Transparency Report
- The 29 Rules Of Social Media – And Which Ones To Break
- How To Get Your Own Email Newsletter Off The Ground
- What The Best Writers Know
- Startups: Let’s Talk About Depression
- Being dumb is smarter than being smart
- How To Reduce Friction With Good Design
- Read This AMA of An 82 Year-Old’s First Time on the Internet
From beyond The Next Web
- Let’s Really Be Friends:
- Inside The Post-Minecraft Life Of Billionaire Gamer God Markus Persson [Forbes]
- Nick Hornby on What Would Happen In the ‘High Fidelity’ Sequel [Billboard]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.