Boris Veldhuijzen van ZantenFounder & board member, TNW
Boris is a serial entrepreneur who founded not only TNW, but also V3 Redirect Services (sold), HubHop Wireless Internet Provider (sold), and Boris is a serial entrepreneur who founded not only TNW, but also V3 Redirect Services (sold), HubHop Wireless Internet Provider (sold), and pr.co. Boris is very active on Twitter as @Boris and Instagram: @Boris.
The Museum of Modern Betas has published their annual most anticipated Betas of the Year.
They generate the list by counting the number of Delicious bookmarks for each service in beta. That doesn’t make it too scientific but I it is a valid, and smart, way of putting this list together. For your enjoyment:
Nr. 1: Wolfram|Alpha
– computational knowledge engine.
Nr. 2: AlternativeTo
– Find better Windows, Mac, Linux and online applications.
Nr. 3: fontcapture
– create a font from your very own handwriting.
– the place to record those command-line gems that you return to again and again.
– manage multiple Twitter profiles, pre-schedule tweets, and measure your success.
– an online tool that makes it easy for you to create, link together, preview, and share mockups of your website or application.
– Google Browser Size is a visualization of browser window sizes for people.
– Google Fast Flip is a web application that lets users discover and share news articles.
– Google Wave is a new model for communication and collaboration on the web.
– the Daft Punk’s console.
The full list, 100 entries, including the Betas of the Year from 2005, 2006 and 2008 can be found over at The Museum of Modern Betas website.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.