Simple, streamlined designs, consistent color schemes and a decluttered screen. Those are all tenets by which a strong web developer designs and builds. Of course, those elements mostly fall into the realm of a UI (user interface) programmer. Meanwhile, issues dealing with functionality, site structure and accessibility are often the work of a separate UX (user experience) designer.
But these days, it pays to be a true jack of all trades. You can learn the principles of both UI and UX development with the training in The Ultimate UX/UI Designer bundle, which you can pick up now from TNW Deals at over 90 percent off, just $29.
This immersive package of design basics features 8 courses and 42 hours of training that will help any novice or experienced programmer learn how to best attack a project from either the design or implementation standpoint.
The bundle includes:
- Complete Guide To Front-End Web Development And Design (a $199 value)
- How To Become A UX Designer (a $199 value)
- Introduction To HTML5 Canvas Basics Of Drawing (a $199 value)
- Bootstrap 4 Rapid Web Development Framework HTML CSS JS (a $199 value)
- Illustrator: UI And Web Design Using Adobe Illustrator (a $199 value)
- Practical Responsive Web Design (a $199 value)
- UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD (a $199 value)
From understanding the practical facets of web design to getting familiar with some of the key tools like Bootstrap 4 or Adobe Illustrator, these courses help explore what works and what doesn’t when you’re building and shaping a web page or app.
This collection packs in a universe of design philosophies and best practices that would usually cost almost $1,600. Thanks to TNW Deals, you can get the whole bundle for only $29 before this offer ends.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.