- Ionic watch
Welcome to CHEAP, our series about things that are good, but most of all, cheap. CHEAP!
Research has shown that working out at your optimum heart rate will not only improve your overall health, but also deliver the most effective performance gains.
And what better way to measure your heart beat than with a specialized fitness tracker – like Fitbit‘s Ionic watch, which also happens to be on discount right now? Isn’t that a wonderful coincidence?
You can save a full $50 by taking advantage of this offer and purchasing a Fitbit Ionic for just $199.95 (20 percent off its original listing price of $249.95).
Here are a few more reasons why you might want to get yourself a new Ionic:
- Water resistance up to 50 meters, so it’ll be be safe from splashes and rain
- It comes with GPS, so you can forget about getting lost during long, aimless runs
- Its battery lasts pretty long – up to 5 days on a single charge
- NFC support, so you can easily cop a protein shake (or whatever is your supplement of choice) at the end of your workouts
- All that, and the Ionic also looks much better in person than in the renders
While I haven’t personally tried the Ionic, my colleague Napier Lopez tested it out and was delighted by the accuracy of its built-in heart rate monitor. He also called it “Fitbit’s best tracker ever.” That’s an endorsement I wouldn’t glaze over.
This post includes affiliate links to products that you can buy online. If you purchase them through our links, we get a small cut of the revenue. Also if you buy other stuff, the more expensive, the better. Go nuts.
Did you know we have a newsletter all about consumer tech? It’s called Plugged In – and you can subscribe to it right here.