Ailsa SherringtonFormer Social Media Manager, TNW
Ailsa Sherrington is a former content marketer at TNW. Ailsa Sherrington is a former content marketer at TNW.
15,000 CEOs, entrepreneurs, and investors will descend on Amsterdam for TNW Conference this May. They’re not just coming for the A-list speakers and awesome networking – they’re coming to explore the latest products, platforms, and software offered by companies like yours.
For the past five years, our Startup Program at TNW Conference has helped young startups secure the opportunities they need to accelerate their growth. The companies that have pitched on stage, exhibited on our business floor, and taken advantage of investor matchmaking have gone on to raise a combined total of $2 billion from top-tier VC funds.
As a longstanding partner of TNW, Radix has witnessed the many benefits that the Startup Program can bring to young companies. So this year, using its Startup League initiative, the company will cover the entire cost of exhibition for five deserving companies. This includes the cost of a StartupPackage at TNW (worth €398) and a Startup Exhibition booth (worth €799).
Who can join?
- Your product is live, publicly available, and ready to take on the world
- Your primary website is hosted on a Radix domain (.TECH, .ONLINE, .STORE, .SPACE, .FUN, .PRESS .SITE, .WEBSITE, .HOST)
- Not already running on a Radix domain? No worries: once you’ve applied, you’ll receive a coupon code in your confirmation email with which you can register one for free, for the first year. Switching your domain is super easy, and offers you the chance to get a website that is short, crisp and truly global
Apart from the five startups who’ll get 100 percent of their Startup Package and Exhibit cost covered, the Startup League will reimburse 25 percent of that cost to all other startups using Radix domain extensions at TNW Conference.
If you want the opportunity to exhibit for free at TNW Conference Amsterdam in front of 15,000 decision makers – and you think your company can impress our board of advisors – simply submit your application via TNW.tech
Submissions close end of April.
What are you waiting for? Take a look at the full list of perks:
Our full list of perks:
- Free exhibitor booth: Get a high quality exhibitor booth to connect with press, investors and early adopters
- Free conference tickets: Your package includes three full conference tickets for TNW Conference
- Investor meetings: Curated one-on-one meetings are scheduled using our matchmaking platform
- Pitching Opportunities: The chance to pitch on stage in our pitch tower
- Corporate, accelerator, and mentor hours: Matchmaking opportunities with awesome companies and mentors
- Much more: Submit your application for the chance to participate for free!
➤ Submit your startup via TNW.tech now for the chance to exhibit at TNW Conference.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.