Adobe has updated its Photoshop app, making it a universal iOS app that now works natively on the iPad as well as the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The updated app (renamed Photoshop Express), has a new UI, and includes bug fixes and performance improvements. The iPad version includes;
- Support for portrait and landscape orientations
- Redesigned Online, Edit, and Upload workflows
- Ability to work on multiple photos in sequence from within a single workflow
- Redesigned Organizer view with simplified album sharing
- Updated icons and visuals that make it easier to navigate and use the Editor
- • Ability to upload to Photoshop.com and Facebook simultaneously