The digital pandemonium, which will start on November 20, a full-week ahead of actual Black Friday will see Amazon trial a number of new features and ways to help you part with your cash quicker than ever before.
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
More than 150 “Lightning Deals” will be available only on mobile, and Amazon Prime members will get access to most of them 30 minutes before the general public.
“Last year, total holiday sales from the Amazon Mobile Shopping App doubled in the U.S. and Black Friday had the most rapid growth in mobile shopping,” Amazon said in a news release.
Another new feature will include “Watch A Deal” service that will notify customers when a chosen product goes on sale.
For Prime members based in Manhattan, San Francisco, LA, Dallas, Chicago and 15 other metropolitan areas, the retailer is offering two-hour delivery on select Deals of the Day.
Here’s a long list of the top electronics offers.
- Kindle Paperwhite, $99.99
- $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- Fire, $34.99
- Fire Kids Edition, $84.99
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV
- $15 off Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
- Up to 45 percent off select Samsung and LG TVs, including Samsung 32” 1080p LED TV for $177.99, LG 49” 1080p
- LED TV for less than $370, and Samsung 75” 1080p Smart LED TV for less than $2,000
- Top-selling 60” 4K LED TV, $799.99
- TCL 55” Roku Smart LED TV, $348
- Hisense 55” 4K Smart LED TV, $448 (App Only Deal)
- 50” 1080p LED TV, $149.99 (App Only Deal)
- 40” 1080p LED TV, $145
- TCL 32” Roku Smart LED TV, $125
- 32” LED TV, $75
- Acer Home Theater Projector, $299.99
- VIZIO 38” 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, $79.99
- $49 off SONOS 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set
- Save 40 percent on Polk Audio Omni S2 Wireless SpeakerUp to 25 percent off Denon HEOS 1 Wireless Speakers
- 50 percent off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- Save more than 50 percent on Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones in Black (Amazon Exclusive)
- More than 50 percent off top-selling point-and-shoot camera
- Jawbone UP3, $99
- Save $100 on an Intel-Powered Dell 2-in-1 Laptop
- ASUS 15” laptop, $129
- Up to 40 percent off select Acer desktops, monitors, chromebooks, and tablets
- Save more than 20 percent on select Samsung Galaxy Tablets
- Save up to 70 percent on select SanDisk memory cards and USB flash drives
- Top-selling mobile printer for less than $100
Amazon also has been watching the Chinese equivalent of Black Friday known as Singles Day very carefully. Taking place earlier this month, it broke all records with online retailer Alibaba making $14.3 billion in sales in just 24 hours, despite the Chinese economy seeing a slump in consumer demand.
Read next: Google Maps offline mode comes to India