Monday mornings aren’t your favorite time of the week. We get it. You’re tired and resentful that the weekend flew by so quickly and now it’s time to get back on with working to pay the bills.
To help ease you back into the routine a little more painlessly, we’ve gathered up all the news and features you’ve missed from The Next Web and beyond over the last two days.
All you need to do is a make yourself a coffee and work out how you’re going to get through the rest of the day.
News from The Next Web
- Facebook’s Will Start Hosting Other Sites’ Content This Month
- Tesla Launches an Online Marketplace to Sell Used Model S
- Facebook Tests Giving Some News Feed Control to Users
- Meerkat for iOS Gets Facebook Stream Promotion, ‘Mobbing’
- The Top TNW Deals This Week
- TNW’s New Design: a Look at Our New Cover
- Circa Has Some Great Ideas but Its News Lacks Soul
- ‘Memory Sticks’ are Classic Gadgets with New Functionality
- The Secret Psychology of Facebook
- The State of Storytelling in the Internet Age
- 9 Rules for Creating Killer Product Videos
- Why Does Email Have Such a Bad Reputation?
- 17 Life Lessons from Professional Freelancers
- Why You Need Gossip in the Office
From beyond The Next Web
- Squawk Talk: Researchers Try to Decipher Chicken Speech [The Wall Street Journal]
- Start-Ups Try to Challenge Google, at Least on Mobile Search [The New York Times]
- Periscope Piracy Sets Up Grudge Match: Hollywood vs. Twitter [Variety]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.