With only a few more weekends before Christmas, it’s understandable if you spent the last few days running around trying to find presents for your nearest and dearest, or clearing out your spare room in preparation for the imminent visitation.
If that does sound familiar, however, that means you’ve also probably missed the latest and greatest from the world of tech. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
All you need to do is set your phone to silent, make yourself a coffee and spend a few minutes catching up on everything you missed from the last two days.
News from The Next Web
- PlayStation Network Goes Down, Hacker Group Claims Credit
- Sony Employees Threatened by GOP Hackers via Email
- Vicomi Wants to Replace the Like with an Emotion Scale
- 39 Blogging Tools to Help You Work Faster
- 10 Reasons Why the Internet is Not the Answer
- How Facebook Can Steal Christmas 2014
- Why Coca-Cola is Targeting Experienced Entrepreneurs
- Encouraging People to Wear Wearable Technology
- 21 Tools That Will Help Your Remote Team Work Better Together
- MagicPicker Color Plug-in Update Delivers More Artistic Control
- 8-Step Guide to Finding a Development Agency
- Dramatic Double Exposures Blending Portraits and Nature
- Your Past Experiences Are Blinding You
From beyond The Next Web
- How I Made – Instead of Spent – 26 Cents With a Mobile App [The New York Times – Bits Blog]
- Fans Scramble for iPod Classic, the Music Player Apple Killed off [The Guardian]
- Apple’s first employee: The remarkable odyssey of Bill Fernandez [TechRepublic]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Thumbnail image credit: Shutterstock