As Monday morning rolls around once again, it’s easy to get a little dejected at just how quickly the weekend passed you by.
Fear not though, the next one isn’t so far away, and while you were out having fun we were paying attention to the latest and greatest in tech news and features.
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
Now all you need to do is put on a pot of coffee, mute your phone for 10 minutes and catch up on everything you missed while you were doing other things. We won’t tell anyone.
Bulletins from The Next Web
- Yahoo Acquires Photo App Developer Cooliris
- Photographer Kevin Abosch Launches Kimiko Color Cam App
- Elon Musk Teases New Fins For Rockets, Spaceport Ships
- Hoverboards, SmartFrames and Other Cool Kickstarter Projects
- Fawning Over Phones: Our Worrying Addiction?
- Wouldn’t it Be Good to See a Tweet’s Ripples?
- It’s Time to Treat Push Notifications as Sacred
- Two Incredibly Useful Questions to Ask in a Job Interview
- Why a Reporter Will Create the next Great Startup
- Launching Your Spaceship: The Essentials of Product Launch Processes
- How to Balance a Design Career with Creating Your Own Art
- 3 Things Every Company Should Know about How to Hire Great Tech Talent
- 7 Digital Marketing Solutions for Every Startup’s Needs
- Data Scientists are Changing the Face of Business Intelligence
- The Physics of Productivity
From beyond The Next Web
- The US Congress won’t limit the NSA: individuals, courts, and other nations must step up [The Intercept]
- Comments Are Dead, Long Live Comments [AVC.com]
- Internet data plan back on political agenda [BBC]
- How to Get Away with Uber [ Bobbie Johnson – Medium]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Featured image credit: Shutterstock