Accept it: the weekend is over. It’s no use pining for those couple of extra hours you spent lolling (you remember the actual word lolling, don’t you?) about in bed yesterday, they’re gone too.
And while it’s true that we can’t bring them back for you, we can still make your start to Monday a little easier by showing you everything you missed this weekend in one handy list.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
News from The Next Web
- Flickr Launches for iPad
- BBM Getting Ephemeral Timed Messaging
- UK Will Quadruple Jail Terms for Online Trolls
- The Doctor and the Dalek: Dr. Who Teaches Kids the Basics of Coding
- Hands On: Flickr for iPad — Like the iPhone App, Only Larger
- The iPhone is now the perfect smartphone
- Privacy in the Internet of Things Era
- Google[X] Chief on Finding the Right Problems to Fix
- Which Startups Should Jump Into the ‘Shark Tank’?
- Baby Boomers Aren’t Tech Novices
- 6 TV Ads by A-List Directors: Wes Anderson to David Lynch
- How Publishers and Brands Can Measure the Value of Native Advertising
- Landing Pages for Dummies: A How-To Guide
- Content Marketing Trends Your Business Should Implement
From beyond The Next Web
- Microsoft Plans To Launch A Wearable Device Within Weeks [Forbes]
- Whisper Chief Executive Answers Privacy Revelations: ‘We’re Not Infallible’ [The Guardian]
- This is the Fitbit Surge, a $250 ‘Superwatch’ with Built-in GPS [The Verge]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock