Now and again it’s unavoidable: it’s impossible to keep up with all the tech news and features, particularly at the weekend. It’s OK, it happens to us all sometimes.
Well, not us, because that’s exactly what we’re here for, luckily for you.
“This event was off the charts”
Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW Conference 2016 he paused mid-talk to applaud us.
So grab a coffee, sit back and catch up on all the best tech news and features to surface while you weren’t paying attention over the last two days.
News from The Next Web over the weekend:
- Waze Founder Hints Investor Pressure Forced Sale to Google
- KickStarter Projects Aims to Fix Surface Volume Issues
- Plex Media Client is Coming to the Xbox One
- Google Is Reportedly Planning a New Platform for Set-top Boxes
- Nokia Must Ditch Arcane Lumia Numbering System
- 11 Best Web Tools for Streamlining Internal Emails
- This 360° Video Shot With 6 GoPro Cameras Will Blow Your Mind
- Why the Best Entrepreneurs and Creators are Humble
- The Best Length for Online Content
- The Case For Time Tracking Software in A Big Brother Era
- Understanding Klout as a Brokerage Business
- How to Place Images Inside Text for That Old-fashioned Look
News from beyond The Next Web:
- The Six Juiciest Documents From the Apple-Samsung Trial This Week [Re/code]
- One Big Reason We Lack Internet Competition: Starting an ISP is Really Hard [Ars Technica]
Technology’s Man Problem [The New York Times]
- Anarchists Picket Digg Founder’s House And Demand $3 Billion For Anti-Capitalist Housing [Business Insider]
Naturally, you’re welcome to come and leave us a nice comment to say thank you for being so kind on our Facebook page, or you can ‘Like’ it to stay up to date with all our news, even at weekends.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock