Apple announced today that its iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices would go on sale in a further 36 countries before the end of October, including India and China.
The announcement makes a total of 69 countries in which the devices will be on sale – keeping the company well on track to reach its target of 115 territories before the end of the year.
The full breakdown of the rollout can be found below:
- Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand