Regardless, the newest version of iTunes is out and about, and you can go download it now. As for new stuff? Here you go:
- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
iOS 4 will be in our faces in a few days (June 21’st to be exact), will support phones back to the 3GS, as well as the recent iPod Touch models. Then on Thursday, the big fish will swim ashore as people start getting their iPhone 4’s.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.