Maybe not all of you know it, but The Next Web was founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands – home of the people who traded NYC for Suriname, but also the town of the folks who know how to throw an interesting event. And now we’re bringing our flagship conference to the city once known as New Amsterdam – yes, New York City.
The city with the biggest TNW readership is New York, a fine reason for us to choose this great city as a home for a new edition of our TNW Conference on 1-2 October 2013. We’d love to meet our fans and readers!
Furthermore, New York is a tech powerhouse with a rapidly accelerating tech community and ecosystem. We’re looking forward to hosting TNW USA in the city that never sleeps, the city with endless opportunity, the city with which we share a history, the city that combines advertising, new media, technology and fashion in a unique way.
What you’ll find at TNW USA
- Learn about the future of web and mobile: (business) development, design, publishing and monetization. (here’s a sneak peek at the TNW USA speakers)
- Meet East Coast investors and mentors
- Get covered by local industry bloggers and big international outlets
- Get to know NYC industry, new media, web and mobile thought leaders.
- See the hottest startups in action during the finals of the TNW Mobile Startup Rally.
- Share the unique TNW experience with new friends. We’re known for putting on an unusual show, on and off stage.
- Besides the founders, the gurus, the talks and the networking: We’ll bring on the Heineken and the DJs. (As for the partying: It ain’t much if it ain’t Dutch ;-)
Until Monday July 8th we have a super early bird deal which means you can order two tickets for $1,000.
See you in NYC!