You know the score, let’s unwrap this week’s goodies…
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
1. Increase your YouTube subscriber numbers in a ‘legal’ and transparent way with SubPals.com – Here’s a novel idea! Anyone with a YouTube channel knows how tough it can be to add new subscribers, even if you have the most compelling content on the planet. SubPals.com helps you grow your YouTube audience by linking you up with other channel owners, allowing you to add up to 10 susbscribers a day for free. Watch the ‘Sub4Sub’ introduction video here.
2. Get your hands on your own ‘in app’ payment solution with ZooZ.com – If you are a developer and want to enable ‘in app’ payments within the app you’ve created, Zooz.com is worth a look. The best part? Commission rates are very reasonable.
3. Mobilize your website in a flash thanks to GetSquareShare.com – We all know that accessing content via mobile devices is a crucial part of your overall digital presence but does your site deliver what your visitors expect when it comes to mobile? If you’re not sure, visit SquareShare and get a free assessment.
4. Post your job vacancies to multiple job sites in one click with resfly.com – You thought job vacancies were only posted on LinkedIn?! Nuh uh. Resfly gives you the ability to cross-post on a number of other networks including Glassdoor.com, Simply Hired and CareerVitals.com. Get posting!
5. Add some extra power to your reputation management capabilities with NetworkClean.com – If you are monitoring several social media accounts you’ll know that those annoying spammers and foul-mouthed trolls like to invade your space. NetworkClean.com is one such option if you need such help.