Throughout 2011 we have been bringing you five new social media tools each week to show our love for you.
Now that December has arrived, we are bringing you the ‘best of the best’ as we countdown our picks for the top 20 of the year. Instead of giving you the top five today, we’ll start at the other end of the chart and bring you 20 through to 16.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
Next week we’ll bring you 15 to 11 before unveiling the last two installments just before Christmas.
Are you ready to find out who rounds out our top 20? OK!!
The 20 most useful new social media tools of 2011 (Part one: 20 – 16)
20. SiteTrail.com – an easy (and free) way to track the performance of competitor websites.
19. Panabee.com – a domain name checker with a twist, helping you brainstorm new ideas based on URL availablity.
18. FBsearch.us – powered by the Facebook Open Graph API, FBsearch.us helps users search across posts, photos, people, pages, groups and events without the need to login or have a Facebook account.
17. Conversocial.com – helps brands manage customer service on a large scale across Twitter and Facebook.
16. Lubith.com – WordPress theme generation tool which is easy-to-use and will save you time (and money!)
We’ll serve up more detail about each tool as we get closer to number one!
See you next week for tools 15 to 11 of 2011.