Interesting facts via this wonderful infographic from Intact:
- 133,000,000 million blogs
- 35% of Journalists are now Bloggers
- 48% of Bloggers are in the US
- 66% of bloggers are males
- 1/4 earn $100k+ a year
- Aside from “personal musings”, technology bloggers are the most prominent
- 75% of bloggers are college graduates
Before you ask, I’ve already emailed to understand exactly how they compiled the data behind the infographic.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.