Creative genius is rarely available on demand. Inspiration can strike at any moment, a challenging scenario for programmers and developers aiming to build the next great concept or app.
Rather than force yourself to sit at a desk all day writing code for a new program or even an app, Codeanywhere allows you to code from anywhere, on any device. For a limited time, you can get a three-year freelancer subscription to this enormously convenient service for just $59.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Codeanywhere is a cloud-based development environment with a multitude of rich features, including support for over 75 of the most popular programming languages out there on your Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone, iPad or any browser. Autocomplete capabilities allow you to quickly write new code as well as update old code, so you can edit and even test the code from any device.
- Code anywhere, anytime: from a browser, any iOS or Android phone or tablet, etc.
- Collaborate on your code in real time: pair program, get help from a friend, etc.
- Connect to your code via FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Run any command on your container or remote servers (using SSH)
- View different versions of your code to pinpoint disparities between each of your saves
- Choose from a large number of predefined dev stacks
- Easily connect to your existing Git repositories
With Codeanywhere, you can connect to your code using FTP,SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive and many others, with help from friends and others on your code in real time. Sign up for your three-year subscription to Codeanywhere today for 76 percent off.
Bonus Deal: Pay What You Want: Learn to Code Bundle
With the Pay What You Want: Learn to Code Bundle, you can get into programming without any prior experience and begin building amazing projects for desktops and the internet like a pro, all at the price you choose.
Available early to readers, the 2016 Learn to Code bundle is designed to help you learn coding without any prior experience, offering almost 100 total hours of content through 9 courses.