Despite the claims of high-end cameras, spending an ungodly amount of money isn’t necessary to take great pictures. Sure, a more expensive device may result in a sharper quality curve for amateur shooters, but it won’t make you a good photographer.
However, with an understanding of core photographic principles, techniques and editing tactics, you can get on your way to consistently snapping like a pro. That’s what Adobe’s All-Inclusive Photoshop Bundle offers, at a fantastic discounted price of just $69 from TNW Deals.
Europe, are you ready?
TNW Conference is back for its 12th year. Reserve your 2-for-1 ticket voucher now.
Through 14 comprehensive courses, you’ll learn high-level photography and image editing techniques for any kind of photography you may be interested in. Whether you’d like to build a new source of income as a wedding photographer or simply want to learn how to take great pictures of the star-kissed beauty of the night sky, these tutorials will guide you into fluent, confident mastery of technique.
With four courses designed specifically for Photoshop, you’ll learn what it takes to perfect your photos in the editing room after you’ve snapped your shots as well.
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC Exam Guide – $149 Value
- Adobe Photoshop CC Mastery Course – $100 Value
- Adobe Lightroom Crash Course – $99 Value
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Flash Photography – $99 Value
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Studio Portraiture – $99 Value
- The Complete Wedding Photography Course – $97 Value
- Black & White Photography Course – $79 Value
- Night Photography Course – $49 Value
- EasyDSLR Advanced Photography Course – $49 Value
- Art of Travel Photography Course – $49 Value
- Selecting People in Photoshop – $49 Value
- Photoshop Elements 12 Training Tutorial Course – $47 Value
- Become a Better Photographer – Part 1 – $39 Value
- EasyDSLR Beginner Photography Course – $29 Value
Bonus Deal: Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course & Certification – $25
Professional photography is about hands-on techniques and business knowhow, and you can learn both through the Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course, which also gives you professional certification.
Rather than making you wade through technical jargon, the course looks at the practical skills used by pros on a daily basis. Split into 22 modules, the courses are delivered through video tutorials, articles, ebooks, flashcards, and quizzes.