We often forget that our commitment to the daily grind exists to serve our private lives, the adventures and experiences that comprise the true value of our existence.
Few things are better than getting away on a vacation, traveling to exotic new lands and experiencing what the world has to offer. Now you can prepare yourself for these adventures and more with a few must-know travel hacks, provided in the new Pay What You Want: World Travel Hacker Bundle. From generating income remotely to quickly learning basic Chinese–this bundle will give you the inside guide to discovering the world, at a price of your own choosing.
Along the way, you’ll learn conversational Chinese as well as Spanish, with tutorials on getting the most out of your traveling experiences as a “digital nomad” as well as tips on entrepreneurship to give you a well-rounded level-up in life.
Simply beat the average price to unlock all eight courses listed below:
- Become a Digital Nomad: The Ultimate Travel Hack – $279 Value
- Travel Hacking Mastery: Fly Around the World for Cheap – $297 Value
- Chinese Made Easy: Understand 65% of Chinese in 10 Hours – $199 Value
- Chinese Made Easy L2: Understand 79% of Chinese in 10 Hours – $199 Value
- Start a Business and Travel the World in 30 Days – $197 Value
- Learn to Speak: Conversational Spanish (Complete Edition) – $99 Value
- Spanish 1-4: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced -$99 Value
- Chinese Made Easy: An Exciting Start to Chinese – FREE!
Here’s how it works: head to the TNW Deals page and grab this offer – you’ll automatically get 2 fundamental courses in Chinese and Spanish for as much (or little) money as you want to pay. If you beat the average price, you’ll the complete bundle of eight courses.
There’s also a leaderboard, which shows the most generous contributors. If you appear on the leaderboard at any time, you’ll be entered into our new Apple Music & Beats By Dre Giveaway. If you make it to the top of the board, you get five entries to the giveaway!
10 percent of all proceeds are going to Save The Children, dedicated to giving children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm.