StackSocial has launched its latest Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle. This one, dubbed “The Summer Blockbuster,” features a few of our favorite apps like Fantastical, Flux, Gemini, and more. In full, it’s 10 Mac Apps worth $400, but you name the price.
For any price over $1, you can get Tangerine, DiscLabel, and SyncMate. Or, if you beat the average price, you’ll get all 10 apps. This includes Fantastical, a powerful calendar app for Mac, which is one of TNW’s essential Mac Apps. Also included are Flux 4 (a Dreamweaver competitor), and handy utility apps like Path Finder and Gemini.
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
This bundle has a few different angles to it. For example, if you land on the leaderboard at any time during the promotion, you will be entered to win a new 11-inch MacBook Air. In addition, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to a charity of your choosing (Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, Creative Commons).
Here’s a full list of the apps included:
- Path Finder 6 ($40) – Access & Manage Your Files In A Flash
- Fantastical ($20) – The Mac Calendar You’ll Actually Enjoy Using
- Flux 4 ($125) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Gemini ($10) – The Duplicate Finder – Mac App Store Best of 2012
- Logoist ($20) – Develop Professional Quality Images With Easy
- Tangerine! ($25) – Create Amazing Playlists For Any Situation Or Activity
- DiscLabel ($40) – One Step To Professional-Looking Labels
- Tunes Cleaner ($40) – Delete Duplicate Songs & Organize Your iTunes Library
- MacX iPhone DVD Ripper ($40) – Rip Any DVD to your iPhone, iPad, or any Apple Device
- SyncMate Expert 5 ($40) – Sync All Your Devices and Accounts To Your Mac
If you have any questions or just want to check out the bundle, head to StackSocial below:
StackSocial has partnered with The Next Web to bring you deals on top apps, Web services, gadgets, and e-learning products. This post is not editorial endorsement and The Next Web receives a percentage of sales.
Image credit: Getty Images