Just in time to welcome the upcoming summer solstice, check out our most recent Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle. Dubbed “The Summer Blockbuster,” the bundle features a few of our favorite apps like Fantastical, Flux, Gemini and more. In full, it’s 10 Mac apps worth $400, but you name the price.
For any price over $1, you can get Tangerine, DiscLabel and SyncMate. Or, if you beat the average price, you’ll get all 10 apps.
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
This includes Fantastical, a powerful calendar app for Mac, which is one of TNW’s essential Mac Apps. Also included are Flux 4 (a Dreamweaver competitor), and handy utility apps like Path Finder and Gemini.
This bundle has a few different angles to it. For example, if you land on the leaderboard at any time during the promotion, you will be entered to win a new 11-inch MacBook Air.
In addition, 10 percent of your purchase price will be donated to a charity of your choosing (Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, Creative Commons).
Here’s a full list of the apps included:
- Path Finder 6 ($40) – Access & Manage Your Files In A Flash
- Fantastical ($20) – The Mac Calendar You’ll Actually Enjoy Using
- Flux 4 ($125) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Gemini ($10) – The Duplicate Finder – Mac App Store Best of 2012
- Logoist ($20) – Develop Professional Quality Images With Easy
- Tangerine! ($25) – Create Amazing Playlists For Any Situation Or Activity
- DiscLabel ($40) – One Step To Professional-Looking Labels
- Tunes Cleaner ($40) – Delete Duplicate Songs & Organize Your iTunes Library
- MacX iPhone DVD Ripper ($40) – Rip Any DVD to your iPhone, iPad, or any Apple Device
- SyncMate Expert 5 ($40) – Sync All Your Devices and Accounts To Your Mac