Mac Bundles remain a solid way to save money on top Mac apps. The latest bundle from StackSocial demonstrates that well, as you name the price for 10 OS X apps including RapidWeaver and TuneUp.
The apps highlighting this bundle are RapidWeaver (a top WYSIWYG HTML5 editor), well-known music organizer TuneUp, and Crossover, which lets you run Windows programs on your Mac.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
If you hit the leaderboard at any point during the promotion, you are automatically entered to win a new 11-inch MacBook Air.
In full, the bundle includes:
- RapidWeaver 5 ($79) – Beautiful Website Design and Creation Made Easy
- TuneUp ($50) – Automatically Clean and Organize Your iTunes
- CrossOver 13 ($60) – Seamlessly Run Windows Applications and PC Games on Your Mac
- Disk Drill Pro 2.0 ($99) – Protect and Recover Important Data
- Voila ($30) – The Best All-in-One Mac Screen Capture Tool
- Snapheal Pro ($40) – The Fastest and Easiest Way to Remove Objects and Enhance Your Photos
- mSecure for Mac ($20) – Security/Password Manger Across All Devices
- MacX Mobile Video Converter ($50) – Convert HD Video to Your Mobile Devices
- PDF Converter Pro For Mac ($80) – PDF Converter with Advanced OCR Technology
- Projects In iOS E-learning Course ($147) – Learn iOS Development Through DIY Building Projects
Here’s how the Name Your Own Price works. If you pay more than the average price of the bundle, you get all 10 apps. If you pay less than the average price of the bundle, you only get 3 apps (MacX Video Converter, PDF Converter Pro, & iOS Projects).
Image credit: Getty Images